Our team has become renowned in our ability to bring creativity, expertise, and sound development practices to notable and ambitious startups. Our mission is simple: to build great products that propel our clients to success. We start by developing and improving ideas into a plan of execution. We then build a team around each initiative and craft beautiful and usable experiences. We’re looking for someone to join our team who loves designing and developing user experiences. You’ll have an opportunity to work alongside a close knit group of very talented designers, engineers, and product managers to build software that changes the world.
At Cramer Dev you will:
- Work with Product Managers, Developers and client stakeholders to ensure that what we’re designing meets the needs of the end user
- Effectively communicate user interaction through deliverables such as wireframes and prototypes
- Wireframe and mockup user interfaces with your design application of choice or in the browser (when appropriate)
- Design web and mobile application interfaces and interactions
- Actively participate in design critiques/reviews and product discussions
- Think deeply about the user experience and usability issues
- Build out your designs inside MVC frameworks such as Ruby on Rails
- Communicate design requirements to developers and QA the implementation
You’re qualified because:
- Your ability to design exceptional user interfaces is second-to-none
- Mobile and responsive design/development is not an after-thought
- You have a burning passion for providing a great experience to users
- You’re proficient in handcrafting HTML and CSS (particularly HTML5 and CSS3)
- You get things done whether you’re working autonomously or in a team setting
- Communication skills and the ability to explain your design decisions come naturally
You’ll get bonus points for knowing a little something about the following:
- Version control with Git
- Multivariate or A/B testing
- Ability to conduct user testing and interviews
- CMS templating in WordPress and Statamic
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Ruby on Rails
- Experience designing for iOS and Android
- Ability to create icons and logos in a pinch
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits and Retirement savings
- Sign-on bonus for hardware
- Unlimited work-related books
- Work from anywhere in the US
If this sounds like a party to you and you want to work alongside some incredibly talented and passionate engineers and designers, we want to hear from you!
We are a distributed team and welcome the potential of working remotely.
Please send us a current portfolio of design and code samples, and tell us why you want to work at FullStack. It also wouldn’t hurt if you sent us links to your Dribbble, Github, and Twitter accounts.